Two persons died from toxic gases while attempting to pull out a goat fell into seweage manhole.
The rescuers informed that the incident occurred in Muqeempur area of Shujaabad tehsil of Multan.
The rescuers said that three persons went down a five feet deep gutter to pull out a goat that had fallen inside.
However, all three fell unconscious due to toxic gas inside the manhole and later two of them died, informed the rescuers.
On information, the rescuers rushed to the scene and pulled out the dead bodies and the dead goat from the gutter after efforts of an hour.
The deceased persons were identified as 19-year-old Saif and 25-year-old Imran while 29-year-old Imam Deen was taken to hospital in critical condition.