The police on Wednesday claimed to have nicked two suspects for their alleged involvement in Dasu bus attack.
According to the law and enforcement agencies (LEAs), the suspects, belong to Quetta, are brothers and had been living in Lahore for the past 15 years.
Following the arrests, the investigators have found dots connecting that the Dasu bus attack and Johar Town blast in Lahore were carried out by India.
According to sources privy to details, the initial findings in the probe into the Dasu attack had revealed a link of people used in the attack with the Indian intelligence agency RAW.
The sources revealed that the vehicle used in the Dasu attack was owned by a Lahore-based man.
As many as, 13 persons including nine Chinese nationals, died when a bus carrying them to the Dasu hydropower plant site fell into a ditch after a blast on July 14.
The dead included Chinese engineers, surveyors, and mechanical staff besides 20 other Chinese nationals, working on the project, sustained multiple injuries. The injured were shifted to the Combined Military Hospital Rawalpindi.
It is to be mentioned here that Pakistan has assured the Chinese government to catch the perpetrators and bring them to justice.
Initial investigations revealed explosives were used in the blast, Information Minister Fawad Chaudhry revealed last week.
Following this, a 15-member Chinese team landed in Pakistan to investigate the attack along with the Pakistan Army.
Two days ago, Interior Minister Sheikh Rasheed said that the investigation has been completed and China has expressed satisfaction over it.
Israel and India can’t even tolerate the sight of Prime Minister Imran Khan because of the stand he has taken against the atrocities in Kashmir and his favourable image in the Muslim world, he said. “They have launched an “undeclared hybrid war” against Pakistan.”