Gas leakage: Couple, minor son die of suffocation

326

Our Correspondent

Mansehra

Three members of a family including a couple and their minor son died of suffocation due to gas leakage here Monday-Tuesday night. According to details, the incident took place in Potha area in suburbs of Mansehra city where a family slept on night leaving the gas heater burning.
Due to suspending of gas supply, the heater was turned off and leakage began when gas supply resumed later. Three family members sleeping in the room including Muhammad Awais 36, his wife Misbah 32, and two-month-old son Ahsan died of suffocation.
The bodies were shifted to hospital where they were handed over heirs after legal formalities. An environment of grief and sorrow prevailed in the area over sudden death of three family members.

Previous articleCold, dry weather likely to persist
Next articlePAYF hosts Pak Afghan entertainment Webinar