Three of family electrocuted to death

20
Tando Admam

Three members of a family died of electrocution when a high-tension power line fell on motorcycle they are traveling on, in tehsil Tando Adam of district Sanghar.

Police said that a man along with his son and father riding a motorcycle was on his way when a high-voltage power line fell over them near Commissioner’s House in Tando Adam, district Sanghar.

All three family members including a man, his son and grandson were electrocuted to death in the incident.

The bodies were shifted to hospital where they were handed over to heirs after legal formalities.—INP