Six of a family die due to gas leakage

135

Mansehra

Six members of a family breathed their last due to suffocation following a gas leakage at their home in Mansehra on Tuesday night. A newly-born baby was also among the six victims.
According to the police, the dead were identified as Muhammad Afzal, his mother, wife and three children including the baby. Police said the family, resident of Panu Road forgot to switch off the heater before going to sleep last night.
Bodies have been shifted to King Abdullah Hospital for post-mortem.—INP

Previous articleECP updates voter lists for by-elections in 8 constituencies
Next articleNAB files corruption reference against ex-envoy to Bulgaria