Labourer electrocuted to death

888

Narowal

A labourer was electrocuted to death while decorating a mosque with fancy lights for Rabiul Awwal.
According to details, a 30-year-old labourer Muhammad Nawaz s/o Muhammad Hussain was decorating a mosque in village Pakhoki of Narowal for 12th Rabiul Awwal when he mistakenly touched high voltage power line passage over. As a result of electrocution, Muhammad Nawaz died on the spot. The body was handed over to heirs after legal formalities.—INP

Previous articleTwo security personnel martyred in landmine blast
Next articleAzadi marchers have ruined issue of Kashmir: Fawwad