Girl dies of suffocation, three women hospitalized

37

 

Mansehra

A teenage girl died of suffocation while three affected women were hospitalized here on Sunday.

According to details, during a wedding ceremony in Chichian Parrhna area of Tanwal in district Mansehra, smoke emitted from a generator accumulated in room of a house.

4 women fell unconscious due to suffocation and while being shifted to hospital, 16-year-old daughter of Jamshed Khan expired while three women were admitted in King Abdullah Hospital Mansehra.—INP

Previous articleKamran urges people to exercise right to vote in CBE
Next article501 death anniversary of Shaheed Doolah Darya Khan observed