DC South suffers burns in gas leakage fire

166

District South Deputy Commissioner Abdul Sattar suffered burn injuries in a fire that reportedly broke out due to gas leakage in an air-conditioner at his house.

Police said the DC along with a friend, who is also said to be a senior government official, were at his house where they suffered burns. They were taken to a private hospital for medical treatment. According to initial reports, the fire broke out with an explosion, and both officials suffered serious burn injuries.

 

Previous articleImran to address five rallies in city ahead of LG elections
Next articleSindh Govt increases financial help for deceased miners