Cynthia Ritchie hospitalised after being poisoned

24
Staff Reporter

American blogger Cynthia D Richie was hospitalised after being poisoned on Thursday.
The American blogger was rushed to Poly Clinic Hospital after she fainted at her Islamabad apartment in Diplomatic Enclave, doctors said.

Citing a lab test report, the medics confirmed that she was poisoned. However, they said she was out of danger.

According to sources, police recorded her statement and the investigation is underway.
The US blogger Cynthia D Ritchie has recorded her statement to the police in which she said that ‘two Indian citizens have given her unknown substance before she fell unconscious’, sources said on Thursday.

Sources said that she said in her statement to the police that two Indian citizens came to her apartment and warned her not to continue working in Pakistan anymore.

After the discussion, they gave her some unknown substance that had made her unconscious, she added.

Previous articlePM announces to honour brave constable on Pakistan Day
Next articleSC takes notice of harassment of journalists