Couple suffered burns in explosion die at CKH

28

 

Two of the seven family members who had suffered severe burns in a gas cylinder explosion succumbed to their injuries.

All seven family members were admitted to the burns ward of the Civil Hospital Karachi, where 55-year-old Riaz and his wife, Husn Ara alias Gurya, 50, succumbed to their injuries during treatment.

The condition of their children was also stated to be serious.Seven members of a family suffered severe burn injuries when a gas cylinder exploded in a house in Orangi Town’s Sector 11 on Monday.

According to Iqbal Market police, a fire broke out with a loud explosion due to which the walls and roof of the house collapsed.

The fire brigade officials said the incident was reported late but a fire brigade vehicle was immediately rushed to the scene right after they were informed about the fire.

All seven family members were admitted to the burns ward of the Civil Hospital Karachi, where 55-year-old Riaz and his wife

The incident had taken place due to gas leakage, the police said.

Previous article5,000 posts of teachers to be advertised: Shah
Next articleK-electric seeks power tariff hike by 51 paisas per unit