Spokesperson of the Balochistan Government Farah Azeem Shah on Monday said that the government of Balochistan is determined to uplift the socio-economic status of the Baloch people.
Addressing a press conference, she said that the royalty of Reko Diq project had been raised from two percent to five percent for the people of Balochistan. She said that the opening ceremony of the project would be held at Quetta in January.
She said that Balochistan was ignored in developmental projects in past but Chief Minister Balochistan Mir Abdul Qudoos Bizenjo was determined to give the due right to the people of Balochistan.
She further said that the people and the Government of Balochistan strongly condemn the terrorist attacks in Balochistan. She said no one would be allowed to disrupt peace and development of Balochistan.
“There would be no compromise on the sovereignty of Pakistan and Balochistan”, she said.—APP