Azerbaijan’s Caspian Cable Systems LLC eyes exporting cable products

19

Azerbaijan’s Caspian Cable Systems LLC plans to export the manufactured cable, the company’s Executive Director Elnur Badalov told Trend.

According to him, the annual production capacity of internet cable in 2021 totaled 12 million meters, while electric cables – eight million meters.

“A total of 40 percent of the raw materials for our products are locally produced, while the rest 60 percent are imported from Iran, Türkiye, China, and EU countries (Italy, Germany). So, the company mainly imports non-flammable wires, fire-resistant plastic, as well as some other materials that are not manufactured in Azerbaijan,” Badalov said.—Azer News

Previous articlePakistan needs private sector’s collaboration for economic uplift: MAP Dialogue
Next articleIran’s oil products export climbs 40% in H1