2 sustain burn injuries in gas cylinder fire

18
Multan

At least two persons Sunday sustained burn injuries as fire erupted into a gas cylinder shop here at Shah Rukn-e-Alam area.

According to Rescue 1122 officials, the fire erupted when liquified petroleum gas (LPG) was being refilled in a cylinder. The fire erupted due to the gas leakage.

The owner and customer sustained burn injuries in the sad incident. Upon receiving information, Rescue teams rushed to the spot and controlled on the fire.

The injured were shifted to Nishtar Hospital after providing first aid. They were identified as 40 years old Muhammad Khalid and (16) Ali.—APP

Previous articleSibi-Harnai-Khost section to be completed in one month
Next articleTwo motorcyclists killed in highway accident