Woman, daughter die after eating ‘poisonous dahi bhalley’

146

Staff Reporter

A woman and her daughter died of food poisoning while other family members fell sick on Thursday after eating dahi bhalley from a street shop. The deceased are 45-year-old Kausar Bibi, and 21-year-old Bareera, who got married three months ago.
Kausar Bibi’s son Imran told a private TV that the family was vomiting repeatedly. His father, brother and sister-in-law, who were admitted at a hospital with his mother and sister, are out of danger.The police arrested the shop owner and registered a case against him.

Previous articleMany infrastructure projects to begin in few months: CM Murad
Next articleMinor maid medically examined six days after attack: CPB