Two die after inhaling coal-fired gas in Narowal

31

Two persons were killed and four others lost their consciousness in a surrounding village of Narowal after the room they were sleeping in was filled with the gas emitting from the burning coals late Thursday night.

According to details, all six of them, who were members of the same family and lived in Pindi Mana village, had ignited coals to keep themselves warm in extreme cold, but the gas being released into the air turned out to be life-taking.
The dead also included the sole breadwinner of the family and a little girl.

Previous articleFood Security policy to improve living standard of farmers
Next articlePremature to fix responsibility of Lahore blast on any group