One dies of suffocation

163

Our Correspondent

Abbottabad

A young man on Thursday died of suffocation due to gas leakage at Bilal Colony Abbottabad. DSP Circle Mirpur talking to media said that 22 years old Muhammad Bilal son of Shamraiz came from village Kalabagh to stay at her sister’s house at Bilal town Abbottabad, in the night he left the gas heater on before sleeping.
According to the brother-in-law of Bilal, when he knocked on the door in the morning to call Bilal for breakfast he found him dead. SHO Mirpur police station shifted the dead body to hospital and after completion of medico legal formalities handed over to the family.

Previous articleChela Ram grateful to govt, SC for taking notice on temple ablaze
Next articleHouse set on fire, two girls burnt to death