Labourer electrocuted

25
Faisal Khawer Butt
Sialkot

A man on Wednesday was killed after receiving high powered electric shock while labouring. According to details, Majad s/o Fazal (35) was busy in construction of a Masjid in village Tahlianwala in tehsil Pasroor when he accidentally touched high powered lines of electricity and was burnt to death at the spot. It is told that the deceased was a resident of Hasan Abdal.

Meanwhile a stray dog Wednesday bit four persons including two women and two children. According to details, Sultana (40), her daughter Saima (7) and Gulshan (40) and her son Zain Subhan (5) were on their way on foot when a stray dog bit them near Cantonment Plaza.

All four persons were rushed to some local clinic where they were being treated. The social circles have expressed concern over the increasing numbers of stray dogs in the city and demanded effective measures to check and control them from the concerned authorities.

 

Previous articleMinister for early completion of projects
Next articleHeat wave to continue in most parts till Monday