ISIS claims responsibility for attack on Chinese hotel

47

 

In an announcement late on Monday, December 12, ISIS claimed that at least 30 people were killed and wounded in the attack on the guest house of Chinese diplomats and citizens.

The emergency hospital said that 3 dead and 18 injured were transferred to this hospital from the scene of the incident.

The ISIS group has also published a picture of the armed attackers responsible for this incident.

Chinese officials have not yet said anything about this attack.

The interim government had previously said that the attack on the “Kabul Hotel” building in Burj Shahre Naw Street had ended and all the guests of the hotel had been rescued and none of the foreign guests had been killed.

Meanwhile, the hotel where Chinese citizens stay was attacked on Monday, December 12th, in Shahre Naw Tower in Kabul.

It should be mentioned that a day before this event, the Chinese ambassador, in a meeting with Sher Mohammad Abbas Stanekzai, the political deputy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, asked him to pay special attention to the security of this country’s embassy in Kabul.—Afghanistan Times