Gas leakage claims one more life

118

Our Correspondent

Abbottabad

One person lost his life due to gas leakage from a gas heater left on at night in Habeeb Ullah Colony, Abbotabad on Saturday. Police informed that the deceased, Muhammad Naveed left gas heater on at night due to which gas filled the room and created suffocation which caused his death. Police shifted the body and later it was handed over to his family.
Meanwhile in another incident, at least three people including two children and one female sustained critical burn injuries due to gas explosion at Hal Sayadan village, Union Council Khutiala.

Previous articleDasti to marry in March, serve daal in walima reception
Next articleCovid claims life of another Doctor