Week in Pictures
Peshawar—KP Chief Minister Pervez Khattak has said that the protest rally of the PTI on August ....
Colombo—South Africa were 98 for three wickets at the close of play in reply to Sri Lanka’s fir....
Islamabad—The timely reduction of up to fifty percent fare of Pakistan Railways and ensuring ti....
Warsaw—The CIA ran a secret jail on Polish soil, the European Court of Human Rights ruled on Th....
- By : Mohammad Jamil
- By : Tariq Khalil
- By : M Rafaqat Hussain
- ‘Though homeless, IDPs will celebrate Eid as they did in past’
- President urges steps for provision of speedy justice to taxpayers
- Saira Afzal reviews marathon Azadi celebrations
- Ensure security of commuters on motorways: Cheema
- Ambassador confers French award on Tehmina Durrani
- Doctors more likely than public to sign up for organ donation
DOCTORS are almost twice as likely as the general public to be registered organ donors, according to a study of Canadian physicians. “A common myth is that physicians won’t work as hard to save the lives of patients if they know they are registered for organ donation,” said lead author Alvin Ho-ting Li. ... more