Week in Pictures
Islamabad—President Mamnoon Hussain and Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif have expressed dee....
Southampton—Moeen Ali spun England to victory as they ended a streak of 10 Tests without a win ....
Karachi—The Union of Small and Medium Enterprises (UNISAME) has invited the private sector espe....
Jerusalem—Israel said Thursday it has called up another 16,000 reservists, allowing it to poten....
- By : M D Nalapat
- By : Sajjad Shaukat
- By : Tauseef A Parray
- Eid festivities grip twin cities as thousands flock to parks
- People start returning to capital
- NPC Independence Day programme
- Morocco, Pakistan poised for closer relations
- Effective security on Eid reflects hard work of Capital police: IGP
- Radio Pakistan holds countrywide singing contests from Friday
- Whooping cough vaccine safe for pregnant women
PREGNANT women in their third trimester can safely receive the whooping cough vaccine to prevent infections in newborns, a recent study from the UK suggests. Whooping cough, or pertussis, is a highly contagious disease. Its symptoms are initially mild but it can lead to serious and fatal complications, particularly for children under three months old. ... more