Week in Pictures
Bannu—Major General Akhtar Jamil Rao, General Officer Commanding of 45 Engineers Division of th....
Lahore—As the Najam Sethi-Zaka Ashraf saga finally ends, Pakistan cricket is set to turn anothe....
Islamabad—Pakistan has increased focus on expanding regional trade, besides developing and stre....
Lagos, (Nigeria) — About a dozen parents of the more than 200 kidnapped Nigerian schoolgirls wi....
- By : Kuldip Nayar
- By : Iqbal Khan
- By : Sajjad Shaukat
- Philanthropists present cheques worth Rs 16 crore to CM for IDPs
- Focus of Govt on healthcare: Mujtaba
- 150 tons of waste removed from Sabzi Mandi, Iqbal Town
- PML-N Body starts arrangements to celebrate Independence Day
- PU passes resolution against Israel’s barbaric attack
- Model Town vandalism: ATC rejects Gullu Butt’s plea for bail
- Celgene drug can drive HIV out of hiding
AN anti-cancer drug made by the U.S. biotech firm Celgene can re-activate hidden HIV in patients so that it can be detected, bringing researchers closer to being able to treat it, Danish scientists said on Tuesday. ... more