Week in Pictures
Islamabad—President Mamnoon Hussain has urged the nation to share the joys of Eid with the unde....
Colombo—It was riveting, un-Youtubeable Test cricket on the final day at the SSC. The stakes we....
Lahore—Agriculture and Livestock sectors have a paramount role in ensuring food security for wh....
Beirut—Islamic State jihadists, building on vast land grabs in Iraq, have seized an army positi....
- By : Kuldip Nayar
- By : Ali Ashraf Khan
- President emphasises for further efforts to boost Pak-Tunisia relations
- Govt committed to make SMEs more productive in country
- Hajj training programme to begin on Saturday
- 3500 policemen, commandos to guard city on Eid
- Rs 400,000 to be paid for completely damaged houses in NWA
- Stomach cancer has four subtypes, say scientists
- Ayaz, Murtaza extend Eid greetings to MPs, countrymen
SCIENTISTS belonging to a US research network have found there are four distinct molecular subtypes of stomach cancer, also referred to as gastric cancer or gastric adenocarcinoma. They believe the discovery will change how researchers and clinicians view stomach cancer, enabling treatments to be tailored to individual patients, according to the specific genetic features of their tumors. ... more