Young man electrocuted


A young man was electrocuted after suffering 11,000kV electricity shock when an iron pipe he was bringing up the rooftop touched low-lying cables passing over his house on Dedan Road near Kazi Ahmed town in Shaheed Benazirabad district.

Naseer Khoso died instantly after suffering the shock. His relatives shifted the body to government hospital for post mortem and demanded an ambulance to shift it to their locality after completion of medico-legal formalities but the hospital administration refused to provide them the vehicle, said the bereaved family. Later, locals helped the bereaved family and relatives to transport the body in a mini-truck.