Woman, son suffer burn injuries in gas explosion

46

A woman and her three-year-old son suffered burn injuries when an explosion took place incident a house situated in DhokeHassuarea on Monday.

According to Rescue 1122 sources, the victims were identified as 30-year-old Sadia and her three-year-old son,Uzaifa.

The accident occurred when the woman lit a matchstick to check the gas leakage. Consequently, the fire erupted and engulfed the room.

The spokesperson said that upon receiving the information, Rescue-1122 teams rushed to the spot. They put out the fire and shifted the two injured to the hospital for treatment.—APP