MQM-P rejects Sindh govt’s budget for new fiscal year

21

Muttahida Qaumi Movement Pakistan (MQM-P) has rejected the Sindh government’s budget for the new fiscal year and termed it ‘anti-people’ especially for the citizens of urban areas.

The MQM Pakistan said in a statement that the budget allocations are unclear where no one could observe the planning, whereas, it has nothing for the citizens of urban areas of the province.

It added that 77 per cent portion of the total budget volume of Rs1.477 trillion is covering non-development areas besides leaving only 23 per cent for the welfare of the citizens.

The MQM-P announced to strongly oppose the Sindh government’s budget for FY2021-22.

 

Previous articleSSU arrests two alleged robbers
Next articleSC directs to compensate Gujjar Nullah affectees in written order