Minor girl dies from wrong injection by quack

16
Staff Reporter

A nine-year-old girl died after a quack allegedly administered here a wrong injection here on Tuesday.

According to the family and police, the girl was taken to the quack’s clinic having symptoms including cough and fever. The incident was occurred in Jalalpur Pirwala area of Multan.

According to details, minor Sanam, suffering from cough and fever, was taken to the clinic of quack in Basti Sawan of Jalal Pirwala where quack Shahid administered some “unknown substance” in an injection. Resultantly, her condition turned worst and she breathed her last instantly.

The police said the alleged quack has been arrested and a case registered against him. The case is being investigated while the minor’s body has been shifted to a local hospital for a post-mortem report.

 

Previous articleMen who poisoned 23 buffaloes get bail confirmed
Next articlePunjab bans housing societies on green areas