5 of family scorched in gas leakage fire

13

Five of a family including mother and four minor daughters were scorched due to gas leakage fire here on Friday-Saturday midnight.

The incident took place inside a house located in Bank Wali Gali Kharianwala Stop at Faisalabad Road in Sheikhupura where due to leakage from cylinder, gas accumulated in the room where the family was sleeping.

As Isha 28, lit match stick to get milk boiled for daughter, fire erupted and engulfed room within few minutes.

The woman and her four daughters were scorched, before the fire could be extinguished and they could be rescued.

The scorched Isha and her four daughters were shifted to District Headquarter Hospital where they were referred to Lahore due to critical condition.

 

Previous article20m families to benefit from ‘Ehsaas Rashan Riayat’ initiative
Next articleGovernor launches campaign ‘Save Our Children’