Three bodies were found in a salon in North Nazimabad area of Karachi Thursday morning. Central SSP Muqaddas Haider told a private TV channel, since there were no torture marks or bullet wounds on the bodies, they were suspected to have died due to a gas leakage as the generator was on when the salon was opened. “It appears they went to sleep leaving the generator on,” said the senior police official.
The police said the deceased passed away around five to six hours back, during an hour when the salon is usually closed. Therefore, chances are less that they were customers. The bodies have not been identified yet, but the deceased could be part of the salon staff. According to rescue sources, the bodies were taken to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital.