Six faint after consuming contaminated food

Khanewal—At least six people fainted and hospitalized after they ate contaminated food here on Wednesday. Rescue sources said that six people stated to be belonging to same family consumed food which turned toxic due to unknown reasons resultantly they all fell unconscious in suburbs of main Khanewal city. The affectees were shifted to hospital for treatment after their condition deteriorated and according to medics their co`ndition was out of danger.—Agencies

Share this post

PinIt
    scroll to top