Karachi: The appointment of interim cabinet members took quite a long. The Sindh caretaker government finally annouced on Friday seven ministers who were administered oath by Governor Mohamamd Zubair at a ceremony held at Governor House.
The ceremony was attended by Caretaker Chief Minister Fazlur Rehman, Inspector-General of Police A.D Khowaja, bureaucrats and members of civil society. Ceremony was conducted by Chief Secretary Rizwan Memon.
Names of seven interim ministers as follows:
- Khair Mohammad Junejo, (Former Food Minister)
- Mushtaq Ahmed Shah, (Former Inspector General of Police)
- Jameel Yusuf
- Dr Junaid Shah (Son of former sports minister Mohammad Ali Shah)
- Col (retd) Dost Mohammad Chandio
- Dr Sadia Virk Rizvi
- Simon John Daniel (Businessman based in Karachi)