Generator smoke kills couple

Two including husband and wife died of suffocation after the smoke produced by the generator accumulated in room of the house, rescue sources said.
Due to power break down in different areas of the city on Friday-Saturday midnight, a couple hailing from Rehri Goth area of Landhi in Karachi, turned on the gas generator and slept in their room. Due to accumulation of smoke produced from generator, the couple died of suffocation and their bodies were recovered by the neighbourers by breaking open the door of the room.
The bodies were shifted to Jinnah Hospital where they were handed over to heirs after postmortem.—INP

Share this post

PinIt
    scroll to top