Fire in electronics market destroys goods

Rawalpindi

Fire broke out in the electronic market at College Road, destroying UPS, batteries and other goods worth millions of rupees on Friday.
According to Rescue-1122, the fire started in the godown of electronic goods on second floor of the market which engulfed other shops in the building.
The vehicles of Rescue-1122 reached the spot in time and the fire was brought under control after two hours efforts.
Rescue 1122 officials managed to put out the fire. The cause of fire is stated to be short circuit.—APP

Share this post

PinIt
    scroll to top