A few weeks ago I attend a wedding. The menu was both sumptuous and scrumptious, and enjoyed by every one. I found a dead spider in my plate. It was not too small to be ignored and definitely would have contained some sort of poison.
I wonder how many of people would have found insects in their plates and yet not report it. Caterers in our country cook food in unhygienic environment where bugs roam around freely. This practice poses serious risks to our health and needs to be addressed by all means.
— Via email