Blind World T20 postponed for 2 months

Islamabad—The Blind World Twenty20 that was scheduled to be held in India from November 28 has been postponed for two months due to administrative reasons.
Talking to APP, Pakistan Blind Cricket Council (PBCC) Chairman Syed Sultan Shah said “According to the new schedule the World T20 would now be played at the end of January next year,” he said.
Sultan, who is also the president of the World Blind Cricket (WBC), said that after the tragic death of the Cricket Association for the Blind in India (CABI) President S P Nagesh in April, their India counterpart had to make some changes, therefore it led to the postponement of the World T20.
“Now CABI is led by Mahantesh G.K and John David is named as the secretary,” he said.
He said CABI has informed about the changes to the WBC and it had been grated permission to do so.—APP

Share this post

PinIt
    scroll to top