3 of a family electrocuted in Shahdara

Staff Reporter

Lahore—Three members of a family were electrocuted while two were shifted to hospital after electrocution injuries in Shahdara on Friday.
As a girl shifted a steel cot in the early morning from rooftop to a nearby shed, it came in contact with live wires passing above which claimed her life on the spot. Her father and brother rushed to save her and were electrocuted as well.
Those killed include 60-year-old Sharif, his 30-year-old son Ashafaq, and 18-year-old daughter Muqaddas while 25-year-old Nawaz is in critical condition.
The mother and another son were not there on the rooftop and arrived at the scene a little later. Both of them bore electrocution induced injuries as they tried to rescue their dear ones .

Share this post

PinIt
    scroll to top