Fire erupts in a godown at Afandi Colony
As per details, the fire started in the godown and the rescue officials battled the flames for about three hours. It is said that the fire broke out due to short circuit in the three-storey building.
The rescue officials said that they faced difficulties in taking control over fire as the godown was located in a narrow street, which caused hindrance in operation.
The locals said that the government should take strict notice against the traders using residential buildings for commercial purposes.
The fire was too dangerous that one part of the building was about to collapse.—Online