Week in Pictures
Islamabad—National Highways and Motorway Police continues action against the transporters on se....
Colombo—Sri Lanka had one objective when the day began: score as quickly as possible and declar....
Lahore—The country’s automotive industry and auto parts manufacturers are suffering heavily fro....
Aspen (Colorado)—A top Pentagon intelligence official warned that the destruction of Hamas woul....
- By : Dr Muhammad Khan
- By : Col M Hanif (Retd)
- By : Khalid Saleem
- Flood warning issued, water level in Leh rises
- Police, CTP, Rescue 1122 finalize arrangements for Eid-ul-Fitr
- H/9 library with its six sections at various sectors awaits readers
- CDA to ensure cheaper rates at Ramazan Sasta Bazars
- Five hundred million people in world are exposed to hepatitis
- Why seven hours of sleep might be better than eight
EXPERTS generally recommend seven to nine hours a night for healthy adults. Sleep scientists say new guidelines are needed to take into account an abundance of recent research in the field and to reflect that Americans are on average sleeping less than they did in the past. ... more