Week in Pictures
Abbottabad—The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor, Sardar Mehtab Ahmad Khan has said, nations having t....
Stuttgart (Germany)—Defending champion Maria Sharapova defeated Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 6-4, 6....
Lahore—Punjab Chief Minister Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif has said that wheat procurement campaign i....
Slaviansk, Ukraine—U krainian forces killed up to five pro-Moscow rebels on Thursday as they cl....
- By : M D Nalapat
- By : Sultan M Hali
- By : Sohaib Baig
- Education is best investment into future: PM
- RIS, Australian university to coop in promoting education
- Intellectuals pay rich tributes to Allama Iqbal
- Minister lauds Turkey for imparting standard education to Pakistani students
- Weight loss plan better than usual diet for diabetes patients
- Joint pickets, established by police for effective security
A COMMERCIAL diet plan that includes prepackaged foods, menu plans and access to counselors was better at helping people with type 2 diabetes shed pounds than a typical diet, according to a new study. What’s more, people who took part in the commercial diet plan had better blood sugar control after a year. ... more