Computerization of Revenue record by Nov 30

0
217

Mirpurkhas—The Commissioner Mirpurkhas Shafique Ahmed Mahessar on Tuesday directed all the Deputy Commissioners to ensure completion of computerized revenue record by November 30, as directed by the Supreme Court of Pakistan, and same should be sent to the Board of Revenue so that it could be preserved.
While presiding over a meeting to review pace of work for computerization of the revenue record in the division, he also directed to complete manual record of all dehs of the division as soon as possible.
Board of Revenue official Muamar Salik informed the meeting that 80 percent manual record of the dehs of Mirpurkhas division had so far been completed and remaining 20 percent record would be completed as soon as possible.
He told the meeting that all Additional Deputy Commissioners I of the districts had been appointed as focal persons for computerization of Revenue Record. The Commissioner told the all deputy commissioners that the Mukhtiarkars should be directed to complete manual record of the dehs at the earliest.
The meeting was attended among others by Additional Commissioner I, Mirpurkhas Sallahuddin Memon, Deputy Commissioner Mirpurkhas Sayed Mehdi Ali Shah, Deputy Commissioner Umerkot Nadeem ur Rehman Memon, Deputy Commissioner Tharparkar Mohammad Zaman Narejo and others.—APP