3 disabled burned alive

0
95

Sialkot—Three disabled siblings were burnt alive when a fire erupted in their house-cum-gas cylinders refilling shop in Daska city late Wednesday night. According to the police officials, local trader Malik Muhammad Ilyas had set up a gas re-filling shop in his two-storey house.
Police said that the fire erupted due to leakage of gas from a cylinder kept in the shop. Malik Ilyas was not at home at that time while his three disabled children—Lubna (32), Shehbaz (22) and Aiman (16)—were sleeping in the house when the fire erupted. All the three siblings burnt alive.
Ambulances of Rescue 1122 rushed to the spot and tried to extinguish fire and completed the operation in five hours.—APP